Welcome to church on the internet, worshipping with friends across the world.
In this worship we celebrate with and pray for our friends in Burma (Myanmar), singing the songs and praying the prayers of the Risen Christ.
This is brought to you by DisciplesNet Church, a small church on the internet with its studio in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, but visited by people from around the world each week.
This worship is in 3 languages; English, Burmese, and Hahka Chin. Our sermon is given in Burmese by the humble and talented David Thawma, Pastor of Chin Christian Church, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
We also give the chance to take communion (the Lord's Supper) here with us, especially for those not able to take communion in a physical church. The invitation to the table is from Jesus Christ, which we pass along to you. If you would like to participate, prepare some type of bread and drink, which we will bless as we share this time together.
ORDER OF WORSHIP :
1. Welcome song: children of Chin Christian Church, Indianapolis (Chin)
2. Welcome and introduction: Rev. Deb Phelps, Senior Pastor, DisciplesNet Church (English)
3. Hymn: "Christ the Lord is Risen Today" (English; sing in your own language)
4. Pastor's Prayer: Deb Phelps (English)
5. Sermon: David Thawma (Burmese)
6. Hymns: "Up From the Grave He Arose"; "He Lives",
7. Communion: Russ Smith, David Thawma
8. Communion Hymn: "I Gave My Life" (Chin)
9. Benediction: Bob Shaw (English)
For more information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website: disciplesnet.org
DisciplesNet is a non profit church, and this worship is made possible due to the generous gifts of donors.
Thank you for joining us, and for sharing this video if you know someone that it may bless, as well.