Where we learn about and grow our faith:Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. — 2 Timothy 2:15
Ethical and Moral Thinking:
- A Place for Grace is our series of videos on how to talk in love with each other, recognizing each other’s gifts and special needs.
Lectionary Based Resources:
- Table Meditations and Prayers are for use in Communion and are set to the Revised Common Lectionary Gospel Readings.
- The Bible Gateway is a set of references which starts with multiple versions of the Bible. You also have key word and topical searches, audio Bibles, commentaries, and eBooks, and plans to help you read through scripture over time. mobile.biblegateway.com is the mobile-friendly version of this site.
- biblos.com is a set of references including multiple versions of the Bible, an Atlas, Concordance, Dictionary, and other resources including a mobile Bible application for most smart-phones.
- textweek.com is a set of resources focused on using the Lectionary, a
This site includes a Scripture reference, Movie and Art indexes, and a “PDA” section that shows the resources in a mobile-friendly manner.
Thinking about God (theology):
- Ask the Professor is our series of articles on important questions, answered by some of our theological seminary professors.
- Faith Seeking Understanding is our series of short videos about the basics of our faith.
Biblical History and Culture:
- The Biblical Archaeology Society has daily articles, information, and eBooks that bring the history and culture of the Bible to life.