Worship Services Index
Click here to find a specific worship service
- DisciplesNet Worship #438: (Webb 11.11.2018)
How do we develop generous, giving hearts? Reverend Charles Webb, Jr. looks at the story of the Widow's mite as he speaks on this question and calls us to give of all that we are as we seek to live out our faith.
Our worship today is 31 minutes long and includes a time of prayer, scripture, a number of favorite hymns, preaching as well as communion. You may choose to participate, or simply meditate as we tell of Jesus' invitation to "do this in remembrance of me." If you would like to share with us at the table that goes beyond earthly boundaries of time, place, and structure, we ask that you prepare a piece of bread of some type and a drink such as grape juice, wine, or water. As we pray, our prayers extend to where you are. If you are unable to eat or drink, you may want to use a symbolic gesture or mental symbol as you come together at this table of remembrance with us.
(Scroll down for an Order of Worship)
We hope that as you join us for worship you will feel a blessing from being part. Please tell friends, family, and others you know about our online church that is here with doors that are always open, walls as wide as the world, and always room at the table.
ORDER OF WORSHIP:
1. Opening background music: "I Surrender All" - Dean Phelps
2. "My Hope is Built" - DisciplesNet singers
3. Pastor's Prayer: Pastor Audrey
4. "Little is Much" - Dean Phelps
5. Scripture: Mark 12:38-44 read by Pastor Deb
6. Message: “Gifts of the Heart" Reverend Charles Webb, Jr.
7. "I Surrender All" - DisciplesNet singers
8. Communion: Pastor Deb
9. "One Piece of Bread" - Thom Schuyler
10. Sending Out
--- background music: "I Surrender All" - Dean Phelps
If you would like to chat with one of our pastors, including talking more about belief in God, becoming a Christian or following Christ, or living as a disciple of Christ, please email us at email@example.com, or contact us using the contact information on our website, disciplesnet.org, or our Facebook page, DisciplesNet Church.
INVITATION TO GIVING:
DisciplesNet Church is a not-for-profit church that exists to cross barriers and boundaries to share the Good News of God's redeeming love. We rely on the gifts of our online viewers as we continue to grow and extend our nets around the world.
We also extend the invitation for you to be part of the DisciplesNet ministry by giving a one-time gift, or ongoing, including a tithe. Even the smallest of gifts, like the mustard seed, has a way of growing in amazing ways to share God's word and the love of Jesus Christ. We have a giving page on our website, disciplesnet.org, and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
God bless you, and thank you for joining us!Continue reading →
In addition, we have our worship services indexed in several ways, to help you to find the exact right one:
- A Worship Service chosen at random:
- Services by Month
- Services by title
- Show Services with specific preacher, theme, scripture, etc.
- Special Videos -- Videos for special passages in our lives
- Set Scripture to "Samuel" for all services that use scripture from either 1st or 2nd Samuel.
- Set "Search..." to "Lent" to find any service where Lent is mentioned in the description.