We invite you to join us for worship with the message, "Come and See," by Rev. Dr. Audrey Borschel, on the many gifts that God gives us for ministry.
Our worship also includes a time of communion (breaking of the bread)--for which we extend the invitation given by Jesus Christ to all who would come. If you would like to share with us in this time at the table that passes all boundaries of place, time, and walls, then we ask that you prepare a wafer, cracker, or bread and a drink, and we ask that our blessing will extend to where you are. If you are unable to eat or drink, use a symbolic gesture or mental symbols of joining with us. (Scroll down for an Order of Worship)
We hope you will join us for this short time of worship (30 minutes), and will be blessed by participating. Please tell friends, family, and others you know about our online church that is here with doors that are always open, walls as wide as the world, and always room at the table.
If you would like to chat with one of our pastors, please email us at email@example.com, or contact us using the contact information on our website, including our community, DisciplesNet City Cafe, found on our website.
ORDER OF WORSHIP:
1. Opening background music: "Go, Tell it on the Mountain," played by Beverly Carmichael Heid
2. Song: "Go, Tell It on the Mountain," African American spiritual sung by Dean Phelps and Twana A. Harris
3. Scripture: Isaiah 62:1-5 (NRSV) read by Tanya Willis-Robinson
4. Pastor's Prayer with Lord's Prayer: Rev. Anita Cobb
5 Song: "Jesu, Jesu," CH#600 , sung by DisciplesNet Singers,
6. Scripture: John 2:1-11, 1 Corinthians 12:1-11, (NRSV) read by Susan McNeely
7. Message: "Come and See," Rev. Dr. Audrey Borschel
8. Hymn "Spirit of the Living God," CH#259
9. Moment of Sharing, Rev. Russ Smith
10. Communion: Rev. Anita Cobb
11. "Eat this Bread," CH#414 , sung by DisciplesNet Singers
13. Closing music, "The Gift of Love" played by Dean Phelps
Invitation to Giving:
DisciplesNet is growing and has much in the works! We extend the invitation for you to be part of this ministry by giving an offering, or regular tithe. We are sustained and extending our nets now because of the generous gifts of people around the world. These gifts, like the mustard seed, are already growing in amazing ways.
We have a giving page on our website, disciplesnet.org. Our physical address for donations is:
PO Box 17935
Indianapolis, IN 46217
And emailing address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
God bless you, and thank you for joining us!
Video editing by Deb Phelps, Russ Smith, Susan McNeely,
DisciplesNet Church has a WorshipCast License with Christian Copyright Solutions which allow us permission to provide for you the musical arrangements found here on this site.