Welcome to DisciplesNet Church, an online church with walls as wide as the world, doors that are always open, and always room at the table. This worship service features a message from Rev. Anita Cobb about the need for our bold faith to overcome all fear.
We invite you to join us for worship this week for 30 minutes of singing, scripture, prayer, communion. You won't want to miss the inspiring message from Rev.Anita Cobb, along with some of our all time favorite hymns and songs on today's worship.
If you would like to share in communion physically, please make ready a piece of bread or similar food and some type of drink (we use grape juice, but other liquids including wine and water will work). These represent the broken body and the blood of Jesus Christ given on our behalf.
ORDER OF WORSHIP:
1. Opening background music, "It is Well," played by Beverly Carmichael Heid
2. Hymn: "It is Well," Chalice Hymnal #561, Twana Harris, Dean Phelps
3. Scripture: John 1:35-49 (NRSV), Bob Shaw
4. Gospel song: "I Shall Not Be Moved," CH#615, Twana Harris, Dean Phelps
5. Prayer: Susan McNeely
6. Gospel Hymn: "Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah, Revs. Ilumbe Ndjongo, Oskar Penkombe, Dean Phelps (#622 CH)
7. Message: "Bold Faith, No Fear," Anita Cobb
8. Hymn: "Lord, You Have Come to the Lakeshore," CH #342, Dean Phelps
9. Communion: Russ Smith
10. Communion song: "Let Us Break Bread Together," v1, #425, DisciplesNet Singers
11. Sending Out
If you would like to talk with a pastor about faith in Jesus Christ, joining DisciplesNet Church, or other concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Please consider helping DisciplesNet grow:
DisciplesNet Church is a not-for-profit church with the vision of crossing barriers and boundaries to connect the world with the Good News of God's redeeming love. WWe rely on the gifts of our online viewers as we continue to grow and extend our nets around the world; such gifts have made it possible to share today's worship with you.
We extend the invitation to be part of the DisciplesNet ministry by giving either a one-time, or an ongoing gift, including a tithe (10%). Even the smallest of gifts, like the mustard seed, have a way of growing in amazing ways to share God's word and the love of Jesus Christ.
Find the Giving tab on our website: disciplesnet.org.
Our send to the physical mailing address :
PO Box 17935
Indianapolis, IN 46217
Our emailing address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
God bless you, and thank you for joining us!