Show Services containing these items:
- Set Scripture to "Samuel" for all services that use scripture from either 1st or 2nd Samuel.
- Set "Search..." to "faith" to find any service where faith is mentioned in the description.
- Set "Special" to "Holy Week" or "Advent" or the like.
- Then tap the [Submit] button at the bottom
back to top...
This week in Worship:
- DisciplesNet Worship #585: Proper B13 (Cobb 08.01.2021)
We know that God has gifted each of us with talents and abilities. Those are God's gifts to us. But what do we do with those gifts? How do we use them properly? How do we recognize the gifts in ourselves and in others? Pastor Anita speaks from Ephesians 4:1-16 to help us find the answers to those questions.
Join us for 31 minutes of worship, prayer, scripture, a few favorite hymns, and communion. You may choose to participate, or simply meditate as we tell of Jesus' invitation to "do this in remembrance of me." If you would like to share with us at the table that goes beyond earthly boundaries of time, place, and structure, we ask that you prepare a piece of bread of some type and a drink such as grape juice, wine, or water. As we pray, our prayers extend to where you are. If you are unable to eat or drink, you may want to use a symbolic gesture or mental symbol as you come together at this table of remembrance with us.
(Scroll down for an Order of Worship)
We hope that as you join us for worship you will feel a blessing from being part. Please tell friends, family, and others you know about our online church that is here with doors that are always open, walls as wide as the world, and always room at the table.
ORDER OF WORSHIP:
1. Opening music: "Make Me a Blessing" - Bev Heid
2. "Breathe on Me Breath of God" - Dean Phelps
3. Pastor's Prayer with Lord's Prayer: Pastor Bob
4. Ephesians 4:1-16
5. Message "God's Gift to You" - Pastor Anita
6. "Here I Am Lord" - DisciplesNet singers
7. Communion: Pastor Deb
8. "On Piece of Bread" - Thom Schuyler
9. Credits - closing music: "Make Me a Blessing" - Bev Heid
If you would like to chat with one of our pastors, including talking more about belief in God, becoming a Christian or following Christ, or living as a disciple of Christ, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us using the contact information on our website, disciplesnet.org, or our Facebook page, DisciplesNet Church.
INVITATION TO GIVING:
DisciplesNet Church is a not-for-profit church that exists to cross barriers and boundaries to share the Good News of God's redeeming love. We rely on the gifts of our online viewers as we continue to grow and extend our nets around the world.
We also extend the invitation for you to be part of the DisciplesNet ministry by giving a one-time gift, or ongoing, including a tithe. Even the smallest of gifts, like the mustard seed, has a way of growing in amazing ways to share God's word and the love of Jesus Christ. We have a giving page on our website, disciplesnet.org, and email address: email@example.com
God bless you, and thank you for joining us!Continue reading →