We invite you to join us for DisciplesNet Worship #105, with a special message about "Solomon's sword," by Rev. Dr. Deb Phelps, Senior Pastor os DisciplesNet Church. In today's worship we announce our initiative for our third year, where we devote to exploring how God's calls us into mending, tending, and extending the net (the church) in the name of Jesus Christ.
Along with our message is a musical special combining the favorites,
"He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" and "This is My Father's World." The number is sung by Southport Christian Church (Indianapolis) choir, along with a guest soloist who is four-years old.
Our worship includes a time of communion (breaking of the bread)--for which we extend the invitation given by Jesus Christ to all who would come. If you would like to share with us in this time at the table that passes all boundaries of place, time, and walls, then we ask that you prepare a wafer, cracker, or bread and a drink, and we ask that our blessing will extend to where you are. If you are unable to eat or drink, use a symbolic gesture or mental symbols of joining with us.
We hope you will join us for this short time of worship (32 minutes), and will be blessed by participating. Please tell friends, family, and others you know about our online church that is here with doors that never close, walls as wide as the world, and always room at the table.
If you would like to chat with one of our pastors, please email us at email@example.com.
Invitation to Giving:
DisciplesNet is growing and has much in the works! If you would like to be part of this ministry through helping to equip the church financially for its work, you have several ways. This includes going to our website disciplesnet.org and going through Pay Pal or credit cards, by writing to our physical PO Box at:
PO Box 17935
Indianapolis, IN 46217
or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
God bless you, and thank you for joining us!
#50 Weave , bbtttb and 38
#96 obob callie smith
Order of Worship:
1. Song: "He's Got the Whole World-This is My Father's World"
2. Introduction: Rev. Deb Phelps
3. Scripture: I Kings 3: 16-27, Rev. Anita Cobb
4. Pastor's Prayer with Lord's Prayer: Rev.Russ Smith
5. Song: "Weave," Chalice Hymnal #495, written by Rosemary Crow
6. Scripture, Genesis 4:3-10 (CEV), Rev. Bob Shaw
7. Message: "Soloman's Sword," Rev. Dr. Deb Phelps
8. Song: "Living For Jesus," CH #610
9. Call to Offering: Rev. Russ Smith
10. Communion/Breaking Bread: Rev. Bob Shaw
11. "One Bread, One Body, CH #393, by written by John Foley
12. Benediction, Rev. Deb Phelps