Welcome to DisciplesNet Church, an online church with walls as wide as the world, doors that are always open, and always room at the table.
We invite you to join us for this special after Christmas Sunday, with a message about what happens when loves dwells on earth. Our message is by Richard Propes, drawing from the scripture of 1 John 4:
Also, special reading and prayer with 5 advent candles lit, and singing of 5 favorite Christmas songs.
If you would like to share in communion physically, please make ready a piece of bread or similar food and some type of drink (we use grape juice, but other liquids including wine and water will work). These represent the broken body and the blood of Jesus Christ given on our behalf.
We hope that as you join us for worship you will feel a blessing from being here. Please help us spread the word about DisciplesNet Church, especially to those who are not able to attend a physical church.
ORDER OF WORSHIP:
1. Opening background music: Adeste Fidelis (O Come All Ye Faithful)
2. Welcome: Amy Grogan
3. Hymn: O Come, All Ye Faithful," v. 1, Chalice Hymnal #148, sung by DisciplesNet Chorus
4. Christ Candle Prayer and reading, with 5 parts. We invite you to read along with one or more of the parts, or odd-even numbers; in a group, take different parts.
5. "Angels We Have Heard on High," v. 1,3 Chalice Hymnal #155, sung by DisciplesNet Chorus
6. Prayer, Lord's Prayer: Audrey Borschel
7. "Silent Night," v. 1, 3; CH# 145, Southport Christian Church
8. Message: "," Richard Propes, Scripture: 1 John 4:21
9. Hymn: "Joy to the World," v. 1,4; CH #143, sung by DisciplesNet singers
10. Communion: Russ Smith
9. Communion background: "Come Share the Lord," played by Beverly Carmichael Heid
10. Sending Out, closing music: "Silent Night," instrumental, Dean Phelps
Please consider helping DisciplesNet grow:
DisciplesNet Church is a not-for-profit church online especially built to connect with persons who are not able to worship at a physical church, or who like connecting with worship online.
We rely on the gifts of our online viewers as we continue to grow. Such gifts by caring individuals and church groups have made it possible to share today's worship with you.
We extend the invitation to be part of the DisciplesNet ministry by giving either a one-time, or an ongoing gift. Even the smallest of gifts, like the mustard seed, have a way of growing in amazing ways to share God's word and the love of Jesus Christ.
Find the Giving tab on our website: disciplesnet.org.
Our send to the physical mailing address:
PO Box 17935
Indianapolis, IN 46217
Our emailing address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
God bless you, and thank you for joining us!